RosiesDollsClothes.com.au - Australia's number one independent online retailer of quality doll clothes, shoes and accessories to fit a large variety of dolls.
This business is perfectly setup to operate from your home on a part time basis, or ideal for an existing bricks and mortar business looking to expand their product range and improve their profitability. Business is being sold with existing stock, wide customer base (domestic and international), and huge growth potential.
ASKING PRICE: $30,000 plus SAV (Stock at Value approx. $20,000).
P&L figures as follows:
- FY20 YTD (6 months): Sales $43,434, Net Profit $24,443
- FY19: Sales $74,491, Net Profit $28,770
- Online retail of doll clothes, shoes and accessories to domestic and international customers
- Small home-based enterprise with an excellent reputation and goodwill, the potential for future growth is significant
- Has the highest online visibility of any independent doll clothes website in Australia with 19 relevant keywords ranking in the top 3 with Google and another 42 relevant keywords ranking in the top 10 with Google
- Rosie's Dolls Clothes has developed easy and efficient systems for manufacturing stock, ordering stock and managing inventory levels, picking, packing and dispatching orders
- Current owner has developed excellent relationships with both domestic and international wholesalers ensuring that only quality products are sourced and sold to customers
- Website has a state-of-the-art backend making operation easy and efficient
- Home based business requiring minimal external resources
- Very well established customer base and following
- Can be operated from anywhere in Australia
- Website is a custom build (Media Two)
- Current owner spends less than 1 hour per week to operate and maintain the website
SOCIAL MEDIA/ DATABASES
- Instagram (221 followers)
- Facebook (943 likes)
- Email database (2,118 subscribers)
REASON FOR SALE
- Current owner wanting to retire
Contact Cameron Ryan on 0411 145 114 for a confidential discussion about this business. Please quote reference BR1387.