PrairieFox.com.au - Online business that began as a clothing and accessories marketplace for children but has now evolved into a one stop shop for anything for the family including: babies and kids' clothes and accessories, maternity wear, baby gifts, and more.
Sales figures as follows:
- FY20 YTD (10 months): $46,800
- FY19: $60,953
- e-commerce business which retails unique baby & children's clothing, maternity clothing, baby products and accessories
- Founded in November 2016, new and improved website released Nov 2017
- A lot of upfront investment has been put into the website, sourcing brands, and building a strong social media following
- Home based business requiring minimal external resources
- Strong supplier relationships in place with broad range of suppliers (18 suppliers, 50+ brands )
- Very well established customer base and social media following
- Can be operated from anywhere in Australia
- Website built on Shopify platform with hundreds of products listed for sale
- Afterpay as a payment option is now included
- Owners currently spend only 5-10 hours working on the business per week (on average)
SOCIAL MEDIA/ DATABASES
- Instagram (11.1k followers)
- Facebook (16.6k+ likes)
- Mailchimp (1660+ subscribers)
REASON FOR SALE
- Business was purchased in May 2018 by two sisters. Circumstances have changed for both since purchasing the business (one moving to a new city and having another baby, the other has twins and a 6 year old). The parties simply cannot devote the time needed to take this business further.
Contact Cameron Ryan of bbroker on 0411 145 114 for a confidential discussion about this business. Please quote reference BR1384.
This is another bbroker Exclusive Listing...