EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST are open for the sale of this highly profitable and easy-to-operate online gift hamper business.
Established in 2010, the business has seen exceptional year-on-year growth. All warehousing has been outsourced to a 3PL company in order to realise cost savings, flexibility in warehousing requirements, and to gain unlimited capacity for order fulfilment.
P&L figures per Financial Statements:
FY21: Sales $1,310,000, EBITDA $536,000 (6 months only)
FY20: Sales $1,208,000, EBITDA $397,000
FY19: Sales $970,000, EBITDA $269,000
STRENGTHS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Normalised EBITDA of 33% for FY20 and 41% for the 6 months to December 2020
- Receive cash up front and pay suppliers on terms
- Nationally established brands
- Strong list of corporate and individual customers (equal profile split meaning business is not dependant on specific customers)
- 47% of purchases over last 3 years are repeat or multi-buy customers
- Top 10 customers contribute less than 10% to total revenue
- Approx. 50% GPM over last 4+ years
- Strong historical revenue growth
- New website launched in November 2019
- All Australian made products (excluding French champagne)
- 2 x own branded product lines with high GPM
- Streamlined business model
- 20% increase in sales in FY20 and FY21 YTD
- eCommerce conversion rate of 6%
- Automatic fulfilment of online orders
- Easily scalable through existing 3PL arrangement
- Does not have any employees (business is managed by the owner only, and could be almost entirely outsourced if chosen). Depending on time of year, owner does 10-40 hours per week
- Comprehensive training will be provided to the buyer as needed (up to 4 weeks full-time)
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Offers are sought for the business, inclusive of goodwill being all website and IP assets. Stock will be sold on an at cost basis (stock can vary considerably from week to week and month to month depending on the sales cycle and seasonality of the business).
PARTICULARS REGARDING THE SALE
All liabilities of the business will remain with the current owner. Deferred purchase arrangements will not be considered. Business is being sold as a going concern. Offers that are 'subject to finance' will not be accepted. A full due diligence period will be offered to an able and willing buyer in a Business Sale Agreement and subject to the payment of a 5% deposit.
Contact Cameron Ryan on 0411 145 114 for a confidential discussion about this business, or click 'VIEW MORE' below...