PetiteJolie.com.au - online store offering the latest trends in children's clothing, interiors and accessories. Products are sourced both locally and worldwide and are aimed at kids with big personalities. Customers are those who love indulging their children with unique & on-trend designs, great service and a unique shopping experience. Business is being sold with existing stock, wide customer base, and huge growth potential.
- Average annual sales (FY16 to FY18): $71,709
- Sales FY19: $36,810
- Sales FY20: $7,848
- Sales have declined in recent years due to owner's attention and effort being required elsewhere. Turnover in FY16 to FY18 is a strong reflection of the business' potential.
- Boutique online store offering unique children's merchandise sourced both locally and overseas
- The best selling Cloud Bookshelves are exclusive to Petite Jolie and manufactured locally. Excellent demand for this product
- Founded in 2014, this is a simple one-person operation with huge growth potential
- Excellent branding and social media following
- Home based business requiring minimal external resources
- Strong supplier relationships in place with approx 10 long-term suppliers
- Very well established customer base and social media following
- Can be operated from anywhere in Australia
- Website built on Wordpress platform
- Current owner currently spends only 1-2 hours per week working on the business
SOCIAL MEDIA/ DATABASES
- Instagram (22.2k followers)
- Facebook (4.5k+ likes)
REASON FOR SALE
- Current owner has conflicting priorities. Kids have grown up and looking to move on from the 'stay at home mum' role
Contact Cameron Ryan on 0411 145 114 for a confidential discussion about this business. Please quote reference BR1388.